After the last anniversary update of windows 10 (of august 2) hyper-v fail to start any of the virtual machine, new or old.
The message I get is "Virtual Machine Name" failed to start worker process: An invalid HANDLE was specified. (0xC0000008).
I have try many thinks, and look all over the internet bug I can not find solution.
- I have totally remove and re-install the hyper-v
- I have check for correct permissions on the directories of the vm
- I have run Process Monitor to see why is crash
- I have read the debug report that send to MS
- I have made from scratch new test virtual machines, for both generations.
after all that is still not runs...
Any idea is appreciate.