I have a Steelseries Apex 350 keyboard on Windows 10. Recently the numpad minus key (-) stopped working unless I first press shift. Here are the steps I've taken to resolve the issue (not ordered):
- Done an RMA w/ Steelseries. The new keyboard has the same problem.
- Tried it on another computer (it works fine).
- Removed the device/drivers in Windows and uninstalled the Steelseries engine software.
- Reinstalled the drivers/software.
- Tried multiple USB 2 and USB 3 ports.
- Tried contacting Steelseries official support.
Steelseries has not been helpful. They keep trying to give me another RMA and another new keyboard.