I have a local IIS running, with a binding like
www.dev.mydomain.com, the hostname is listed in an external DNS server and name resolution works fine.
When opening the site
http://www.dev.mydomain.com in Microsoft Edge I get this message:
Hmm, we can't reach this page.
Make sure that you’ve got the right web address: http://www.dev.mydomain.com
F12 Network Tab doesn't show anything.
What does work:
- Using Firefox, Chrome, IE-11 and Command Line tools on the local machine
- Using Edge from another machine on the local network
- Using Edge on the same machine but with a different user
- Using Edge with my user but using
localhostor an IP address either
What I tried but not solving the problem:
- Restarting the
Network List Serviceand the
Network Location Awarenessservice.
- using TLS and https://www.dev.mydomain.com
- Using the same Windows Proxy settings as for the user which doesn't have the problem.
So this is a problem specific to one user and Edge, other programs or users don't have this problem.
Any ideas what else I can do to diagnose this?
Windows 10 - 1607 (14393.105)