My wifi connection shows connected but the page loads very slow and sometimes it shows up this error.
These are some of the ways I tried to resolve this but none worked so far.
- Clear browser cache and delete history completely.
- Restart machine twice or thrice and shutdown.
- Disconnect wifi and reconnect wifi by entering the network security key again.
- Tried executing all the following commands in sequence and restarted the machine.
- ipconfig /release
- ipconfig /all
- ipconfig /flushdns
- ipconfig /renew
- netsh int ip set dns
- netsh winsock reset
- Changed the Internet protocol Version 4(TCP/IPV4) Properties as obtain an IP address automatically and Use the following DNS Server addresses. Preferred DNS server : 18.104.22.168 Alternate DNS server : 22.214.171.124
But, when I connect to my wifi at home(TP Link router) it works like charm, without doing any of the above tweaks. And, I can connect to same wifi from my mobile without any disruption.
Here are some details.
- Windows 10
- Broadcom 802.11n Network Adapter
- Router : Netgear genie