I have been unsuccessful in both searching and experimenting with a macro that would do the following.
Given a .csv file, I want to create a macro that would:
- Reference that file from a separate workbook
- Choose a selected list of values within a column of data
- Group those values in ascending order
- Sort each these group's rows in ascending order by a different column within their rows.
- Print this arranged data on a worksheet within the separate workbook.
for example: This image Initial Table
would be made into this image. Final Table
Note: These examples have been simplified as the rows contain many columns of data to be included.