How to prevent auto unlocking drives from my laptop when my windows password changed? Hack or change my account password to much more easy than decrypt disk, but why windows doesn't provide such functionality from the box? I looking for any scripts to auto unlock from powershell also.
I'm not going to "just disable unblock". It's very useful thing. I have too many things which starts from encrypted volume. I want to prevent access to my volume only just getting my account. If my system administrator account could be hacked, all sensitive data would be lost.
Steps to reproduce:
- Login into your account
- Set up bitlocker, auto-unlock
- Restart PC and login into account
- Drive unlocked
- Logout from account (I switched off whole PC)
- Ask sysadmin to change your password to new one
- Login into your account with new password
Expected result: bitlocker drive locked
Actual result: drive unlocked