Is there a Windows-tool that is able to automatically revive the computer from standby / sleep mode at a given time?
Tool for automatic start from standby / sleep mode at a given time
WakeupOnStandBy will do this for you:
- Can restore almost every Windows-based operating system from a Stand-by mode (and some from hibernation) that support ACPI (Advanced Configuration and Power Interface) (For support check computer's BIOS as well as Control Panel -> Power Options);
- Can run a file or open a web page at a predetermined time after a wake-up event, during normal operation, or before performing power operation;
- Can send system back to Stand-by mode (hibernate it, shut it down, or log off user) after a certain time interval;
- Can detect if Stand-by mode (or hibernation) is supported by your system;
- Can turn the monitor on and hold off screen-saver during the waiting time;
- Can repair local area network and high-speed Internet connection upon waking up from a suspended state;
- Can send system into Stand-by mode or hibernate it with more options than available through Operating System;
- Can be incorporated into an in-car (entertainment) PC system to speed up booting time & save battery [more here];
- Can be run from the Windows Command Line without user interaction;
- Can be saved as a batch file for later use.