Windows 7 Pro 64bit SP1
I no longer see eBay as a search engine in Firefox and can't seem to add it in or restore it back. It's also missing from another Firefox based browser bundle.
- I've done a quick search on the net and found nothing relevant.
- I've tried manually adding it
- I've tried restoring it, but the button is greyed out
- I've tried adding it via the linked extension/search search provided in the search engine GUI (there wasn't what looked like a default eBay search, but a lot of specific extensions).
- I tried removing Bing and Yahoo and then restoring the engines. Those two come back, but eBay does not. My default goes back to Yahoo too :-/
- I tried going to eBay, and the plus button on the magnifier does not show up.
- The plus button on the magnifier shows up on this site, so that's working.
Did eBay remove itself from the list of Firefox search engines?