- I have WIFI Router connected to the internet, I have order static IP from my ISP so I can access my local PC via the internet.
- My router creates network 192.168.0.0/24
- I have some ports forwared to my Local PC server (192.168.0.101)
- I have virtual box installed on my local PC
- There two nodes created and maintained through vagrant, but we are interested in first node.
- Each VM has two NIC first is NAT for Vagrant communication second is Bridged adapter through Local PC interface enp3s0.
- All nodes has specific MAC addresses that are binded in Router DHCP settings to give them static IP (192.168.0.110 and 192.168.0.111)
- Everything works inside the local network, nodes receive correct IP addresses, and I can access any node port through local network
- My node with ip 192.168.0.110 runs Apache server and inside local network it works fine.
- I want to access my this node apache server from the outside so I forwarded external port 8888 to local port 80 to machine with IP 192.168.0.110 as you can see in the screenshot above.
But the problem is that I cannot access node apache from the outside. Connection is timed out or reset. I have tried to capture traffic using Wireshark and I can see following errors.
Please help to solve this problem. Thanks.