I try to log in to my Windows 2012 server via FTP:
Command: USER ftp_***** Response: 331 Password required Command: PASS ********** Response: 530 User cannot log in. Error: Critical error: Could not connect to server
The FTP is connected via port 22. Using FileZilla.
What I've checked:
- Port is open on the server
- I have entered the right username and password
- Checked Active and Passive, doesn't solve the problem
- I gave read write permission for that FTP site
- I opened the TCP port 22 in Windows firewall for outbound connections
- I've given the ftp user permission on the website folder (full permissions)
What else I can do?