I am struggling to port forward my computer on a second router.
Here are my setup:
- the main router R1 (asus rt ac58u: 192.168.1.1;) connects to the modem; My WAN IP is static.
- the second router R2 (engenius 9850: 192.168.1.2) is connected via lan port between itself and the main router.
- A computer C1 (static ip: 192.168.1.10) that needs to be port forwarded. C1 is connected via lan port to R2.
- Added port forwarding to C1 with port range 80, local port 80.
- AP router mode
- DHCP is disabled
- NAT is disabled
- No port forwarding is setup. Disabling of NAT also removes port forwarding.
I am able to browse my domain http://example.com within LAN. But it wouldn't work when I am out of my LAN.