I need to change the MAC address of a WiFi adapter. The steps I have tried include:
- Search the key for WiFi Adapter
- Create a new String Value called
NamedAddressand set the value to the new MAC address starting with
- Disable the network adapter
- Enable the network adapter
- Use PowerShell as an administrator
Set-NetAdapter -Name WiFi -MacAddress "60-6C..."
- Confirm the question for execution with "Y"
I am receiving this error message:
Is it possible that the network adapter doesn't support this function?