I have 2 computers. Let's call the first one "CompA" (this is the desktop) and the second one "CompB" (this is the laptop). Both computers are on Windows 10 Pro.
Here is a list of settings made so far on both computers:
- System Properties > Remote
- Set Radio Button to "Allow remote connections to this computer"
- Unchecked the box for "Allow connections only from computers..."
- Windows Firewall > Inbound Rules
- Remote Desktop - User Mode (UDP-In) is enabled
- Remote Desktop - User Mode (TCP-In) is enabled
- Remote Desktop - Shadow (TCP-In) is enabled
On each computer, if I run the command "ping -a [IP of Other Comp]" it will return the name of the other computer, and proceed with "Request timed out" on all 4 sets of test data sent.
Within the same local network CompA can RDP into CompB via IP, but CompB can not RDP into CompA (via Comp Name or IP).
How do I get CompB to RDP into CompA?