i recently bought new graphics card - Asus geforce gtx 1060 dual 6gb and after installing it my PC randomly cannot boot.
Sometimes i have to go through cycle of manually turning the pc off with power button and turning it on again like 2 or 3 times before it boots. When this happens there is no post, no beeps and no signal on monitor, black screen. When it finally boots everything seems to work alright, temperatures are low even under heavy load, no flickering or artifacts. Without graphics cards it also works.
There is also two other symptoms - firstly, when pc goes to sleep when idle and to hibernation after that, it won't restore - i have to go through powering on and off cycle again and secondly, there are some led lights on mobo and they don't light up when going through this "cycle" described above.
1. Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z170-GAMING K3
2. Graphics card: ASUS Geforce GTX 1060 DUAL OC 6GB
3. RAM: HyperX 16GB 2400MHz CL12
4. Disks - two HDD, one SSD
5. Power supply: SilentiumPC 600W Vero M1 with 80 plus https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/80_Plus certificate
6. CPU: Intel i7-6600k
What i have checked already is:
1. Reinstalled video card once again and checked all cables from psu - one cable, 6+2 pins coming directly from psu to graphics card
2. Checked if there are any loose screws causing power shortage
I didn't try other PCI slots. Graphics card is currently connected to PCI 3.0 16x slot. I used internal graphics for a month before buying card, and it worked fine. After installing card i switched to external graphics card in BIOS.
Do you have any solutions or suggestions, please? Is the motherboard causing this behaviour or is it graphics card? Or something else? Thank you very much for your help