due to unknown reason I'm able unable to load the page https://codepen.io/JTBennett/pen/vyJmBK completely which keep showing the "Loading..." message on my Windows 10 PC.
I've tried everything I could find on the web but to no avail which includes:-
- Clear cookies and browser cache from Chrome browser
- Disable all extensions in Chrome
- Flush socket pools via chrome://net-internals/#sockets
- Run cmd ipconfig /flushdns, ipconfig /release, ipconfig /renew (as admin)
- Run the Chrome Cleanup Tool by Google
- Turn off Windows Defender Real-time protection (I don't have Avast installed)
- Turn off Windows Firewall (I don't run behind proxy)
- Windows Firewall > Restore defaults
- Attempt to load the site in Chrome's Incognito, Edge's InPrivate & Firefox's Private Browsing
- Repeat step above with OS boot from Safe Mode with Networking
- Chrome shows error net::ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR
- Edge shows error XMLHttpRequest: Network Error 0x2eff, Could not complete the operation due to error 00002eff.
- Firefox shows error An iframe which has both allow-scripts and allow-same-origin for its sandbox attribute can remove its sandboxing.
- I can load the page on my Android device without problem which connects to the same network.
Any help is much appreciated!
- Chrome console output
- [Edge console output] (will update once I gain reputation)
- [Firefox console output] (will update once I gain reputation)