I've an external harddrive.
- It shows up in Device Manage
- I see drives E: and F: when plugged but no info on them. There were really two partitions before. I believe one was NTFS and second FAT32.
- Disk management (also Recuva, TrueImage, Testdisk) fails or freeze on start when disk is plugged
- Minitool Partition Wizard starts and reports the proper disk size, but says bad disk and operations are disabled.
- Partition Master shows the HDD and show partition unallocated. Can't recover partition.
Is there anything more low level I could try? Even linux tools could be favorable.
There is a 0,001% chance its the hard drive with 7500 bitcoins, I share the profit ;-)