first solution that need to test:
i remember that in excel 2007 we can make mst file and install with msi in your network by active directory GPO
In this walkthrough we will create a custom Office 2007 source. We will customize our Office 2007 installation via the config.xml and the Office Customization wizard.
- by regedit
Configure a Registry Item with GPO
- technet article
Another solution If you can programming or have a programmer in your team, Create New project with Visual Studio and generate msi file that do those actions you need.
then use Group Policy to remotely install software with OU's
you can do more actions with DotNet by C# or VB.net or other syntaxes.
actions like copy activate file to specific directory or etc. here is examples
- make changes in regedit.exe
- change content of text file in your installation directory
- copy dll to desired destination
- put your app in startup
- install background service in Windows
- show balloon tooltip for users like notifications in Android
- Run PowerShell commands for complete registration and activation
- copy every licence from Map Network drive to every target PC
- connect to your SharePoint Server or SQL Database and read information from excel shared filed
gpo install it in your joined computers and execute it (Members in your Active Directory)