I get the following error whenever I try to turn my mobile hotspot on.
I made sure the following things, that usually come up when googled, are right:
- My Wi-Fi is on and I'm connected to my home network and have access to internet.
- My Wi-Fi card supports hostednetwork feature.
Internet Connection Sharing (ICS)and
Routing and Remote Accessservices are running and are NOT disabled. (Tried turning them automatic too)
- No Warning symbols in Device Manager. My network card is working properly and has latest drivers installed.
- I'm still able to create a hostednetwork successfully using
netsh wlan start hostednetworkwithout any errors.
- Restarted several times, reinstalled the drivers, and ran the troubleshooters many times, but none of them seemed to change anything.
Note: When I try (5) there's no internet when connected though I shared the right adapter and can see
Access Type: Internet in Network and Sharing Center. And restarting results in
Access Type: No network access; So I would like to use the Win 10 built-in internet feature which worked without any issues on my other PC
And I don't know if the blank near
Network Bandis causing any issues!