My Mainboard is an ASUS P7H55M-PRO. When powered it starts, showing BIOS logo and detecting the components mounted on (See Image 1). On pressing some buttons for starting one of the options of the BIOS menu it won't load anything, remaining stuck on BIOS menu (See Image 2).
So the problem is that I c an't start anything, BIOS config nor boot menu nor ASUS EZ flash utility.
What I tried:
- changed PSU
- changed RAM, both slot and module
- cleared CMOS memory
- flashing another BIOS ROM, (with success), following this guide
- booting the pc both with an internal and an external video card
- booting the pc with or without an hard disk
- booting the pc with or without a bootable USB drive
Now, I don't know what can I try to start BIOS config or boot a OS. I don't know either what could be broken, and I'd like to understand what it is in that case.
- I don't know the history of this mb, I mean, I don't know what they did before it was given to me for repairing it
- I tried clearing CMOS with and without the battery