I'm having display issues whenever I edit files with nano in Windows 10 Linux Subsystem.
I will connect to a remote system (local CentOS7 VM on Virtualbox) using Bash/SSH. Then, I'll proceed to edit files on said remote system using nano.
I'll open a file, start deleting text and suddenly, entire lines of text start disappearing. I have to close and restart my work. When I get tired of it, I'll just switch to vim. I'd rather be in nano which works well for the basic stuff I do.
Anyone else seeing this?
- Simply navigating the document in nano can cause this issue
- vim and Putty aren't behaving in the same manner
- Ctrl+Shift + 6 does not fix the issue
- Using essentially a vanilla install of CentOS7, no modifications to the shell
- AFAIK, this issues doesn't seem to happen when I access my Ubuntu Server VPS