I have a lenovo Z570 laptop running windows 10 64-bit. My processor (i5-2430m) + bios offer support to virtualization.
however if I enable "Intel virtualization" option in bios:
- hyper-V works fine.
- securable shows that hardware virtualization is not supported.
- coreinfo shows VMX not available but HYPERVISOR available
And if I disable "Intel virtualization" option in bios:
- Hyper-V shows error message that hypervisor is not running if I try to start a guest.
- securable shows that hardware virtualization is supported.
- coreinfo shows VMX available but HYPERVISOR not available.
Is this normal or is there any problem with my bios/windows? If it's normal please explain what is actually happening!
Thanks in advance!!