I've started Chrome with
--enable-logging --v=1 and these two errors occur on every "Aw, snap!":
2017-02-04 18:36:19.660 Google Chrome Helper[12718:237106] Couldn't set selectedTextBackgroundColor from default () [11128:41731:0204/183653.850096:ERROR:upload_data_presenter.cc(77)] Not implemented reached in virtual void extensions::RawDataPresenter::FeedNext(const net::UploadElementReader &)
This message occurs in following scenarios:
- when opening a new tab
- when loading a new page
- when I open Chrome and it loads previously closed pages
- when I open Chrome settings
I have also noticed that Chrome became somewhat unresponsive:
- I need to click 3 times on the inspect button to open the dev tools
- Sometimes I need to press enter multiple times to go to the website, when the website address is already typed in
- Press multiple times on bookmarked page in order to proceed to the page
What has been done already:
- cleared cache from the beginning of time
- disabled all extensions
- reinstalled Chrome
- updated Chrome
- tried different networks
Use hardware acceleration when available
I'm running on macOS Sierra 10.12.3 with Google Chrome v. 56.0.2924.87 (64-bit). I don't have any problems with my MBA keyboard - works flawless in all other applications.
As suggested in comments I have logged out of my Google account in Chrome, restarted my MBA and logged in again. I didn't use "vanilla" account and I did not tweak any additional settings. For now everything seems to be working fine, but I am not sure what exactly have solved the issue.
Is there something else I can do to fix this issue?