My organization uses office365 for it's email. It is the company policy that the password is changed monthly.
We host a website that sends email from this domain. So that the email is not mis-identified as spam, we relay the email through the office365 servers, authenticating with a user account.
We don't want to change the password for this account every month.
Here's where I am at:
- Set users password policy to never expire (https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Set-an-individual-user-s-password-to-never-expire-f493e3af-e1d8-4668-9211-230c245a0466)
- This requires a server connected to the Azure AD
- This requires either AD to be publicly accessible, or to spin up a temporary VM in azure
- This requires "AD Domain Services" to be enabled
- This requires a "regional virtual network"
Talk about shaving yaks! Where I am stuck is on getting a "regional virtual network" to appear in the drop-down below. Any help would be appreciated. I have a few virtual networks set up but I can't get them to appear in this list.