The fan is always running at 100% (1800 RPM), even when the PC is idle (<5% usage) and temperatures are normal (<40C).
- Updated BIOS to latest version
- Installed AMD Overdrive, but the fan section is greyed out
- Set up fan profiles in SpeedFan but they have no effect (not sure if I did it correctly)
- Installed MSI Control Center, went to Green Power → Advanced → Mainboard, and set fan control down to 50% for CPU fan, but the speed goes back to 100% after reboot
- Mobo: MSI 760GM-P34
- Fan: Hyper 212 Evo (stock fan had same issue)
- CPU: AMD 4300