My mouse pointer stacks when moved too quickly. Any ideas why this could be the case?
Here is the facts:
1. When I move slowly or quickly it is ok, pointer travels always the same distance if I move mouse for the same distance. But when I try to move it as quickly as possible (180 degree turn in games, for example) - pointer travels around 1/4 required distance and stops (or rather shivers in one place - hard to say exactly).
2. I have acceleration in windows turned off.
3. I tried it on PC in games, on windows Desktop and even at laptop - all the same.
4. I haven't noticed this before, suppose it happened today.
5. I check for trash and fibers near the sensor - there is none.
6. It is Bloody gaming mouse, model V3MA. I used it for half a year with no problems.
7. I tested it in a game with 1400 dpi, and at windows desktop at 200 dpi.
8. I tested it with two fabric mouse mats: Razer & blody. Behavior looks the same without mat (on the table surface), but it is harder to confirm.