I'm trying to setup diskless UEFI + PXE + NFS booting for CentOS 7 on ARM. Generally, the process looks like this:
- Client CPU boots UEFI firmware
- Client UEFI's PXE firmware requests DHCP from the network
- Server supplies IP, TFTP server IP, PXE NBP (network bootstrap program) filename
- Client UEFI loads NBP from TFTP server
- Client UEFI executes NBP, which loads kernel image from TFTP server
- Client NBP executes kernel image, which mounts filesystem via NFS
Can someone describe how to PXE boot an aarch64?