I cannot connect my SMB shares on Windows 10. I get the same error on 2 machines, both fresh installs.
Android and Windows 7 can connect just fine. Workgroup is correct. Sambauser has a username and password set on the server.
- Adding "AllowInsecureGuestAuth" key to \HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\LanmanWorkstation\Parameters
- Adding "server max protocol=SMB3" to smb.conf on the server
- Connecting with the ip like this "\\192.168.0.55\share"
- Disabling Network Adapter Power Saving
- Start Windows 10 in Diagnostic Mode
- Disable SMB2/3 in Windows, enable SMB1 https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2696547/how-to-enable-and-disable-smbv1,-smbv2,-and-smbv3-in-windows-vista,-windows-server-2008,-windows-7,-windows-server-2008-r2,-windows-8,-and-windows-server-2012
At random the network drive connects. I can browse my files for 10 seconds or so. Then it drops dead again.