The official answer by Microsoft to this question can be found in their forum
How to turn off "set these tabs aside" in Edge on Win10.
The count of "I have the same question" on this post is 90.
Dyan Rey from Microsoft replied on July 20, 2017 :
Disabling “set these tabs aside” is not yet possible in Microsoft
Edge. Your feedback helps to continually improve your experience with
Here are the steps on how to submit a feedback:
- On your Windows 10 device, search for Feedback Hub in the Cortana Search box, and launch the application.
- Navigate to Feedback in the left menu, then press + Add new feedback.
- Select the Problem, share any details you think are relevant, and choose an appropriate category and subcategory.
- Important: If possible, reproduce the issue after clicking Begin monitoring (or Start capture) near the end of the form; Stop
monitoring when you are done.
- Once you have completed the form and monitoring, click Submit.
- Click Continue using Feedback Hub.
- Click My feedback at the top, and find the item you submitted (it may take a while to appear).
- Open the item you submitted, then click Share.
- Click Copy link, then paste the link here in your response (it will look like https://aka.ms\ link>)
I found this link mentioned :
https://aka.ms/B6urh8, but I'm unwilling
to sign on to the Feedback app to verify it.
Other answers by Microsoft that say the same :
I am afraid that all you can do at the moment is join your voice to the
feedback channel, and wait for Microsoft to act.
As far as I know, there are actually no non-Microsoft workarounds or hacks.