I have a server with "Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise" Installed, it is not in a domain, it's a workgroup.
This server has several shared folders, a few days ago Win 10 computers can't access these shared folders (All 15 pc).
Just computers with Windows 7, and other servers similar to this (WinServer2008) can access these shared folders with no problem.
This is what I have done so far:
- Restarted the server.
- Restarted my HP Switch.
- All the 15 pcs can ping the server (192.168.100.3), can RDP, with no problems.
- Disabled A/V and Firewall on server.
- The shared folders have not been changed at all.
- I have a few SQL Databases running with no problem.
- Tried using the IP and/or UNC path.
- I have checked for malware, found nothing.
Am I missing something?
Server and PC are in the same network (connected to tha same switch), both using a static IP.
No firewall between them.
I have enabled/disabled Netbios over TCP/IP, server and client, no luck.
I have installed WireShark to analyze 192.168.100.3 traffic and determine the problem
This is a result from a Win 10 PC, I really don't undestand the errors.
I had no luck with this problem, I will have to re-install Windows Server from scratch.
Thanks to everybody for your time and help...