I do not know what did I do, but I cannot see the control panel shortcut in windows 7 start menu. How do I put it back. The shortcut that comes with the computer, games, documents, device and printers shortcuts
Right click on the Start Orb
Control Panelis set to
Display as a linkor
Display as a menu
- Click Start, in the search menu type "cmd".
- After the results show area, right-click cmd or cmd.exe
- Next right click on Run as administrator.
- In the Command prompt, enter the appropriate password of the administrator account, if prompted, click Continue.
- At the Command prompt, type
Sfc / scannowand then press ENTER.
This post will be a bit time consuming, the result is indicated by percent, windows will repair corrupted files or missing files. If information from the installation CD is required, insert the Windows Installer CD.