OS Windows 10 Pro 64bit version 1703 build 15063.
When I start up the machine it shows two processes in Task Manager (disappear after 2 minutes). Two process have the same executable file (.exe) which is backgroundTaskHost.exe. But with two different process name.
First one is with process name "Cortana Background Task Host" and with command line
- Second one is with process name "Microsoft Account Background Task Host" and with command line
- My questions are::
- How is this possible to use one executable in two process name?
- And what are the -ServerName options in command line?
- Is the .mca a file extension? Where is it stored?
- Where the full .mca file name saved?
Update:: There are fourteen different command line associated with that background task and all are metro apps linked with it. Here all the images given::