- Above is my port forwarding configuration for TCP/UDP. OS is Win10
- Online open port checking tools show the ip:port address as 'connection refused'.
- Only one router being used, ethernet connection.
- Verified that the right internal IP address is used.
- Windows firewall is disabled, and no firewall that I'm aware of is on this router.
- Tried enabling DMZ and setting it to the internal IP of the server.
- Tried using different ports.
- Haven't seen anything in the similar questions which might help.
I can't seem to figure this one out. I'm quite positive I've followed forwarding instructions to the letter, but...apparently not. Where am I going wrong?