On win10, I can switch between different virtual desktops using the following shortcuts:
- Ctrl + Super + Left: go to the left desktop
- Ctrl + Super + Right: go to the right desktop
However, I don't think it's fast enough for me. For example, if I want to go to desktop 8 from desktop 2, I have to press
Ctrl + Super + Right for 6 times, that's not convenient.
I would like the following command:
- Super + 1: go to desktop 1
- Super + 2: go to desktop 2 ...
- Super + 9: go to desktop 9
Or something like that, so I can quickly switch to a specific desktop using only one shortcut. Is that possible?