Windows 7, Slack 2.6.2 64 bit.
Recently my notification sounds stopped working in my Slack desktop app. I still get the popup windows, but no sound.
Previewing the notification sound by clicking next to the selected sound's radio button works, however, clicking Send test notification, although it does display the "What do you know? It works" popup, does not play the sound.
- uninstalling/reinstalling slack
- changing Slack notification sound
- disabling/enabling Slack's do-not-disturb time window
- toggling back and forth between "send notifications for: all activity" and "nothing"
- toggling "mute all sounds"