From some time already I have a problem with stability of my internet connection. I'm repeatedly falling into issues with
- Fresh and up to date installation of win10 64 (reinstallation didn't help)
- Up to date version of Chrome (adblock, lastpass, chrome UA spoofer)
- Sophos SSL VPN Client used on daily basis
- Kaspersky internet security
- Got some hosts modified in the
.hostsfile but thats only for several defined IP addresses
- The internet connection is not a factor, it happens under different networks in different locations
Sometimes everything works fine, sometimes after crushing for several minutes it stabilises, sometimes it happens with the VPN is turned on, sometimes with VPN turned off.
The biggest problem seem to be pages with video. Both Facebook and YouTube, for example. On Facebook it happens all the time, when I play a video and want to jump back or forward, it just stops playing and the console is full of errors like:
video-frt3-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t42.1790-2/18827059_331876393910378_70993190675…59387c196a204ef28209b49c17c426&oe=59431740&bytestart=733463&byteend=781968 Failed to load resource: net::ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED
or sometimes things like
(index):1 Uncaught (in promise)
each time I click on video timeline.
It tries to load couple of times async and then stops, when I refresh the whole page, click play, the video starts working from the beginning. The same with YouTube, sometimes it works fine, sometimes it does not want to buffer, it buffers just a bit in really low quality etc.
After I will leave it alone for couple of minutes it can start working like nothing happened.
Any ideas for deep debugging or solutions will be appreciated.