I have two drives:
The first one is a SSD with my OS (Windows 10 last update). The second one is a HDD, internally connected by my CD/DVD bay slot.
I want to convert my HDD into a multiboot drive, with 5 different partitions. First partition is going to have a kind of Tool-Disk (like Hiren-boot etc). Second partition, is going to have an Antivirus Rescue Disk (Avast). Third partition is going to have the Windows Media Creation Tool. The other two partitions don't need to be bootable, because are going to have just folder and file backups.
I succeeded to do this by using YUMI 184.108.40.206 on my HDD. However, I can only do it if I put the three ISOs in the first partition. I couldn't do it by putting each ISO in different partitions. For personal reasons, I need to use different partitions (so, I am not interested in other solutions like using just one partition, or an external USB, CD etc). I confess that I already read a lot of about the subject, but is still difficult for me to find the right tutorial, perhaps because I am a very basic computer user.
Please, my questions are:
1) How to configure my BIOS for my HDD? Legacy? UEFI? Both? (my SDD already uses UEFI for Windows 10).
2) How to format my HDD? MBR? GPT? Primary? Active? NTFS? FAT32? Etc?
3) My HDD is not recognized as an USB or external drive! Every software I tried to use (Rufus etc) in order to make my HDD bootable, didn't recognize my HDD. Please, what kind of software do I need? How to use it for Hard Drives? I ask because most of these software seem to be only for USB. I couldn't find tutorials for Hard Drives.
4) I tried to manually install Grub4Dos in the first partition of my HDD. It didn't work (perhaps because my lack of know-how!). I tried in two ways, by putting ISOs files in each partition, and the second way by extracting all the ISOs content directly on each partition. It didn't work. Is Grub4Dos the right software for my case? Please, how to use it in my case? Or, where I can find a tutorial for my case?
5) Is this forum the right place for my questions? Do you recommend me another forum?
Thanks a lot in advance!