I tried reinstalling it and the driver but Photoshop CC 2017 will not recognize my second AMD VGA video card. Obviously it’s very slow to work like this. Any clue how to solve it?
- Latest driver.
- I reset my preferences files.
- I clean uninstall the driver: My Intel HD Graphics 4000 is recognized.
- (which I actively use for 4th and 5th monitors)
- Then I reinstall main VGA driver and it appears gray again as on the image.
- Photoshop doesn’t like that I have 2 different VGA card (1 dedicated, 1 integrated), but that is preposterous, I can’t be the only one who prefers to work with multiple monitors, more than what 1 card supports.