HP LaserJet 1320 abruptly stopped printing anything–all pages come out blank.
- The toner cartridge was replaced about three weeks ago. There was never any fading or streaking of toner; it went from normal printing to nothing between one print job and the next. The toner cartridge is the manufacturer recommended HP 49x.
- All status lights are normal. Green 'ready' is default; send a print job and it flashes 'receiving data'; an appropriate number of sheets of paper go through, but all are completely blank.
- The printer is connected to a Mac (10.11.6) via USB, but the pages come out blank whether printing from the locally attached Mac, other computers on the network, or the printer's self-test page.
- Removing and re-inserting the toner cartridge.
- Cleaning contacts (dry cloth) on both toner cartridge and printer.
- Factory reset: power-on while depressing green 'go' button; wait ten seconds and release.
Is there anything more I can do to troubleshoot this printer?