I have been trying to create an A4 template to match the dimensions of this stock: A4 Card Layout
My has been:
- Create a blank document.
- Page Layout >> Page Setup >> Size - set to A4 size.
- Page Layout >> Page Setup >> Margins - set top and bottom margins to 11mm, left and right to 14mm. Word did change them to 11.01mm and 14.01mm respectively.
- Insert >> Table >> Insert 2x5 table.
- Select Table >> Right Click >> Table Properties >> Row Tab >> Specify Height = "55 mm", Row height is: "Exactly"
- Select Table >> Right Click >> Table Properties >> Column Tab >> Preferred width = "91 mm" Measure in "Millimeters" (Word automatically rounds this to 90.9 mm.
And at this point the diagram and my math says this table should fit but Word keeps pushing the last row to a new page.
I've Googled around and found everything saying the trick is with the "Allow row to break across pages" setting like already answered here. I've tried that and made sure every row does not have that option chosen.
In addition I've tried the two suggestions found here with no luck
The other attempt I made was to un-check all the options found in Table Tools >> Design >> Table Style Options because the only other suggestions I could find online were to un-check the "Header Row" checkbox.
Anyone have any ideas?
Thank you for your help, Me