On OS-X I can't scroll in T-mux by more than one line at a time.
I have tried the following things:
- Ctrl+b then pg-up or pg-down.
- Ctrl+b then [ then pg-up or pg-down.
- Ctrl+b then shift+pg-up or shift-pg-down.
- Adding the line bind-key j page-up in ~/.tmux.conf and then using Ctrl+b and j to page up.
- Ctrl+b is the correct prefix on my machine, it works for other tmux shortcuts.
- I have tried the changing the osx terminal preferences to include and exclude pg-up and pg-down keys.
- Ctrl+b then [ and up arrow or down arrow works to scroll one line at a time.
- I am using terminal on an OS-X machine but using ssh to connect to a linux box and using tmux there.
After all these attempts, I am still restricted to scrolling one line at a time which is much too slow when scrolling several hundred lines.