The answers are correct. However, I thought maybe a simple process answer would be helpful:
- In the address bar enter: chrome://extensions (Press enter to display your extensions.)
- The tab label should be "Extensions" and a list of your installed extensions should be on that page.
- Look for Better History. Should be near the top if your extensions are ordered by name.
- Click on the Enabled checkbox (the check mark should clear).
- Click on the Enabled checkbox again and the check mark should reappear.
That's it. You will probably have to refresh the tab where you're getting the error.
If this was too simple then please let me know.
Further. I found that this didn't solve the problem once and for all. I'm using Vue and Webpack and found that the error eventually (generally after a few restarts) returns. Reset the enabled checkbox again and it goes away again. I guess we're just going to have to live with it until the bug is fixed!