I've been checking and re-checking my setup:
- In the Hyper-V server settings:
- My GPU shows up under Physical GPUs
- The Enhanced Session Mode Policy is enabled
- Enhanced Session Mode is checked
- In the VM
- The RemoteFX adapter is present
Both host and VM are running Windows 10 Pro, the host is running insider preview slow ring and the VM is running the Creators update. I can see the RemoteFX adapter in the device manager, the Remote Desktop service is enabled and authorized through the Firewall. I even went in the event viewer on the VM and confirmed the remote desktop service says it will use RemoteFX for connections.
Yet the Hyper-V Manager is not showing me the Connection Settings option when I select my VM. I could swear that used to work months ago but I've not tried using it since and that was probably several Windows updates ago...
What am I missing?