I use BSplayer and would like to know how to always run it as admin to prevent the annoying prompt. Creating a shortcut and running as admin is not viable since I use different media files each time to activate BSplayer
- On the Start menu, locate the program that you want to always run as an administrator.
- Right-click the application’s shortcut, and then click Properties.
- In the Properties dialog box, click the Compatibility tab.
Do one of the following:
- To apply the setting to the currently logged-on user, select the Run This Program As An Administrator check box, and then click OK.
- To apply the setting to all users on the computer and regardless of which shortcut is used to start the application, click Change Setting For All Users to display the Properties dialog box for the application’s
.exefile, select the Run This Program As An Administrator check box, and then click OK twice.