Probably I reached a state of really don't know what is happening.
Can't access any HTTPS website. To be more specific, the websites load (like Facebook, Gmail or Stackoverflow) but they stop load after 1 second or less. This happen in any browser. Downloads and uploads are not working in "secure" (SSL) networks too, like push a commit to Bitbucket server.
An example to describe: Facebook's page load only the header (with informations, my profile photo and etc), but, I can't click in anything. In Gmail, the loading bar don't reach 100%. Sometimes that happens, sometimes nothing load and I get a blank page.
Sometimes I get the "ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR" and sometimes no.
But, I've checked some scenarios:
- In my sister notebook everything works fine
- In my iPhone everything works fine too
- I'm not using Wifi, it's a cable connection
Something interesting: Youtube and Google works totally fine, and, they are HTTPS.
Things I've tried
- Change date and hour (but it's not even wrong)
- Clear DNS cache (flush dns)
- Change DNS
- Restart router
- Restart computer
- Check and uncheck all SSL and TSL options in Network -> Security
- Paste some parameters in Chrome executable (but the error is in all browsers, so...)
- Clear all data of browsers (cookies, history, passwords, etc)
And a lot of "minor" things that don't work too.
Things I don't tried yet:
- "Restore" Windows (backup) - trying to avoid it
- Find for malwares or something like that
- Windows 10 x64 (lasted updated)
At the moment I'm sending this from my computer in work and totally lost. I appreciate any kind of help!