Is it possible to scan multi-page pdfs with the Windows Canon MF Scan Utility and a Cannon imageCLASS mf244dw all-in-one? If so how?
Yes. You can use the document feeder to scan multiple documents, but it is not capable of duplex (two-sided) scanning. So, you have to scan the opposite side separately.
- Place the first page of the document you wish to scan on the bed; and do not use the document feeder.
- Press the physical
Scan->PCbutton on the right hand side of the printer.
- After it's done scanning, press the physical
- A menu screen on the printer will appear which reads
Scan Next. Press Start(this is prompting you to scan another page)
- Place the second page in the document scanner.
- Press the start button.
- Repeat steps 4-7 until all the pages you want scanned in the document have been scanned.
- When complete from the
Scan Next. Press Startmenu, using the arrows select
- Now there will be a single scanned PDF (if settings are correct) with all the pages you scanned in your documents folder.