I have 2 drives:
- disk1 (SATA SSD, with Ubuntu 16.04)
- partition1 (sda1: flag /boot)
- partition2 (sda2: flag /home, encrypted by LUKS)
- disk2 (NVMe SSD)
So, the goal is to install Windows 10 on disk2 and boot it from GRUB (which is on sda1).
What is the problem ?
In disk-choose step, disk2 is missing. However Ubuntu 14.04 installer "see" this disk, so I assume that is software issue, rather than my hardware.
What I tried to solve this problem ?
- loaded Samsung NVMe drivers from this thread
- patched Windows image using DISM tool by adding 2 updates. I followed this guide
- tried to run Windows 10 installed on USB stick to install it
All of them failed.
Please help me to solve this issue.