Microsoft Word underlines grammatical errors (in blue) by default. After choosing to ignore grammatical errors and opening the document again, the blue lines are there again. How can I permanently ignore grammatical errors?
Steps to reproduce the issue:
- Create a new .docx file.
- Write "Tiger was killed by hunter."
- You will see a blue line under "Tiger was killed by hunter."
- Click "Spelling and Grammar" under review tab. (Or right-click the word)
- It will say your sentence is in passive voice.
- Click "Ignore".
- The blue line is gone.
- Close the document.
- Open it again
- The blue line points out the error again.
The blue line is why I cannot ignore this, why I need a permanent fix.