I have a HP Envy 15" noteook, 2014 series, that cannot start. The screen is completely black, and the caps lock led blinks twice. I try to find some info about this blink error code and seems realted to BIOS.
This is what I tried without success:
- Remove all removable devices (wifi, hdd) and power on
- PowerOn with battery only and power supply only
- Remove one of two RAM modules and switch them
- Power ON with WIN+B or WIN+V with a flash drive with recovery BIOS files as suggested here: https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c02693833
- Remove and replace and also change the CMOS battery
What can I do to revive this notebook?