Recently my custom build PC started to crash and reboot at random times. When ever the reboot loop starts it seems to only get worse. To the point where all I hear is boot-up beeps. The pc is about 3 years old, I have not had any problems with in until now. I have searched the web for any and all possible fixes, I have replaced the motherboard, hard drive, psu and even tried pulling ram cards out to see if one of them could be bad and still the issue persists. I have tried to fix it 3 times so far replacing a different part each time, the weird thing is that the pc will work flawlessly for 2 days then the reboot issue comes back.
- First fix Replaced old cpu hydro cooled heatsink without any change.
- Replaced the psu Worked fine for 2 days then rebooted couple of times and stopped booting up completely
- Figures it was the mother board swapped out my old Asus sabertooth z87 for a z97 model, worked fine for 2 days then the restarts came back
- I noticed the pc was running slow and glitching so thought it could be the ssd, that same day the pc crashed and the ssd could not be detected in the bios
- Replaced the SSD with HDD and it worked fine for 3 days, now the restarts are back again.
- Just now i tried alternating the ram cards, as in tried to boot with one or the other to see if that makes a difference, the pc continues to crash to the point where it will even crash in BIOS.