Trying to drag/drop (or copy/paste) files or folders from my Windows-10 (x86-64) machine to an ubuntu VirtualBox machine. It does not work.
My VirtualBox version is: 5.1.26 r117224. Guest machine is Ubuntu 188.8.131.52 64-bit and the host machine is Windows 10 64-bit.
Initial setup steps:
- "Shared-clipboard" and "drag-and-drop" are set to
bidirectionalin the VM's advanced settings.
- From the host's device menu, I made sure that drag and drop option is set to
- The "
Guest Additions CD image" wizard installed on the host.
What I've tried:
- sudo apt-get upgrade.
- sudo apt-get install virtualbox-guest-additions-iso.
- Go to display setting, under video capture, check enable video capture.
- sudo apt-get install virtualbox-guest-utils.
- restart virtual machine.
Is there any solution for this problem?